Supervisors and Invigilators are requested to observe the following guidelines for the admission of candidates to examination halls:
- Candidates should be admitted to the examination hall/room thirty (30) minutes before the start of the paper.
- Supervisors/Invigilators should search candidates thoroughly to ensure that no unauthorized (foreign) materials are brought into the examination hall/room.
- Female invigilators should be present at all times to search for female candidates.
- Diverse groups of candidates are entitled to their identity and faith, which should be recognized.
- Supervisors/Invigilators have permission to search candidates wearing head coverings including veils before they are allowed admission to the examination hall/room. Officials may request such candidates to remove their head coverings/veils before they are searched. Candidates should be allowed to wear their head coverings/veils after the search.